Monday, December 2, 2013

Welcome to Generation Genius!

Hello!  Welcome to my new teaching blog!

I've started this blog/website to feature some of my lessons and other fun activities I've posted at my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  First, though, here's some information about me...

I have taught children in several public schools in an urban area for the past fourteen years.  This includes Kindergarten, and second, third, and fourth grade.  As for my teaching style, I enjoy creating integrated units, bringing in my literacy and math instruction through science and social studies units.  I'm nationally board certified by the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards and am ESL Endorsed.  Further, I have my BA in Psychology from Hendrix College, a BA in Early Childhood Education from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, and my MEd in Early Childhood Education, also from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

I hope you enjoy poking around on my blog and sign up as a follower.  I'll be posting snippets of my newest TPT uploads, so make sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, as well as signing up as a follower to this blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment