Thursday, December 5, 2013

Winter storm!

Well, if you've been following the weather tearing through the south today, you'll know that Arkansas is in the crosshairs for a pretty significant winter storm.  Looks like mostly freezing rain :(  Thankfully, my school district already has canceled school for tomorrow so at least my students will not have to brave a very cold and icy ride to school. 

If my two year old and three year will allow it, I do plan to spend some of this time working on some discussion guides and mentor text units on several Andrew Clements books.  My students and I love his novels!

Anyway, there's a very real possibility that we'll lose power so if there is a not a new blog post in a couple of days that's probably (unfortunately) the reason.  And if you are going to be threatened by this winter storm, stay safe everyone!

--GG


No comments:

Post a Comment